15 May 2008

Fin

(the end)

78 pages of french were written this year.
4.5 journals were filled.
5 countries visited.
1000ish photos taken
4 AMAZING friends made
about 60 more friends made =D
thousands of memories lived.

I'm still not ready to go...but I have to. 'Il faut partir pour revenir,' as my host mum says - you have to leave to come back. tomorrow I leave to go to Paris to spend 4 amazing weeks traveling with mum and papa - and God knows I'm excited about that one!!

there will probably be a couple posts, but I promise nothing.
this year abroad has been my dream for 10 years - and I was NOT disappointed in my dream come true.

and now I'm off to one last sortie with my Nantais girls...il faut profiter!!

à +!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That wasn't nice. My eyes got wet when I saw the title, and my cheeks were soaked by the end... and I'm still at work. What "A Year in Nantes" :-)

I cannot wait to see you Saturday. What a blast we will have.

Love, papa

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. I am excited for you all. Have a great time. Pictures would be good.
Rascal