27 April 2008

down the homestretch

It's difficult for me to believe that this semester is almost over. I've been here since september, and now it's almost may. I'll be in Paris with my parents in less than three weeks! While I'm uber excited to see them and go on our whirlwind tour of France and excited to see everyone back home and spend another summer at Whitman and go back to Wooster...I'm not ready to leave France. As frustrating as things have been sometimes (I can't wait to go back to the American education system) and tiring (speaking in my maternal language will be a plus as well) and overwhelming, I've come to love this country so much.

Fortunately, there are still a few more weeks to profite bien (enjoy well)! and I plan on doing just that...as well as finishing my IS, of course =D

the second round of break pictures are up! I didn't take as many pictures as I had thought in egypt, simply because Bri and I were already conspicuous enough, taking pictures of random things probably wouldn't have helped our cases. ergo, it's essentially the tourist areas that we have pictures of...but that's okay! and the album is titled SPF 100 because I did, indeed, wear SPF 100 sunscreen. good thing I did, too...cause even still I got a little pink!
SPF 100

back to IS...à+!

No comments: